- Bitcoin(BTC)$7,981.79-2.58%BITCOIN24H : -2.58%Volume : $18,020,695,258.00Marketcap : $143,765,131,513.00
- Ethereum(ETH)$174.14-3.48%ETHEREUM24H : -3.48%Volume : $7,943,363,018.00Marketcap : $18,843,895,209.00
- XRP(XRP)$0.283-1.24%XRP24H : -1.24%Volume : $1,953,315,198.00Marketcap : $12,198,828,956.00
- Litecoin(LTC)$52.32-4.33%LITECOIN24H : -4.33%Volume : $2,222,752,867.00Marketcap : $3,319,005,492.00
- EOS(EOS)$2.91-0.68%EOS24H : -0.68%Volume : $1,615,651,506.00Marketcap : $3,001,119,161.00
- Binance Coin(BNB)$17.73-4.12%BINANCE COIN24H : -4.12%Volume : $222,721,699.00Marketcap : $2,755,926,592.00
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)$215.05-2.87%BITCOIN CASH24H : -2.87%Volume : $1,593,144,825.00Marketcap : $3,887,385,868.00
- TRON(TRX)$0.015-5.56%TRON24H : -5.56%Volume : $715,616,613.00Marketcap : $988,762,651.00
Despite a brief rally to $196 against the US Dollar last week, Ethereum retreated soon after and currently changed hands at $184.78, according to data from CoinMarketCap, with a market cap of 19.97 billion, at the time of writing. October has not been bullish for the coin and positive patterns are yet to gain prominence […]
The post Ethereum’s falling wedge pattern formation could lead coin to $275 appeared first on AMBCrypto.
Some crypto assets have had a worse 2019 that others and XRP is one of them. At the moment the Ripple token is still down 15% this year but that could be about to change as XRP finally starts to move in the lead up to the company Swell event next month. XRP Surges 20% Read more…
Tron has been one of the leading cryptocurrency to witness mass adoption given its growing ecosystem and partnerships. Adding to the tokens’ glory, Tron Foundation CEO Justin Sun tweeted about Tron’s latest adoption drive, “We are excited to be supported by BitGo, which will enable TRON to further delve into various DeFi applications and we […]
The post Justin Sun announces Tron’s integration with BitGo appeared first on AMBCrypto.
Protect Yourself: Why We All Need Hong Kong Protest Messaging App? It’s strange that in the modern world we still have to care about our safety. The global wars are ended; humanity set hearts to peace and celebrate human rights. But again, no one can be trusted. We can’t defend ourselves and still have to Read more…